Development Update: v0.1.20 available, bug/glitch fixes and more
Good morning Dream’s heroes,
thanks to your reports we have released an update that fixes all the bugs/glitches found so far.
🐞 Bug/Glitch fixed
- FIXED: Opening the calendar while observing the inventory cause problems with Claire’s animation and the position of the backpack.
- FIXED: Using Fergus, click at same time with left and right mouse button caused weird loop animation.
- FIXED: The spiral staircase of the public library blocks access to the top.
- FIXED: The internal gas station colliders don’t work and push the character out.
- FIXED: Correct a wrong label into Option > Controls menù.
- Added floating effect to umbrella when raining.
- Added plants and bushes to Gas Station’s flowerbed.
- Raise the ground level along the beach to prevent water from passing through it.
- We remind you that the game is still discounted at the price of $5.49
- If you find any bugs, glitches or something that might not be working, report it on our official discord channel: https://discord.gg/tAqEpUt
- If you’re feeling lost or you do not understand how something works, our videos can help you understand how the game mechanics work and discover new ones that you may not know. Watch our tutorials/available activities videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwpzthO2h9BrXTL_vfcW_BkZrQSwRrXyb